- Power increase between 10-15%
- increased power delivery from low and mid rev range
- Increased torque spread, from low to high rpm
- Power delivery can be held longer in every gear
- Can be driven aggressively with access to increased power in a broader rev range
- Improved/direct transmission response to throttle demand
- Enhanced driveability and increased power without the expense of supercharging
The performance upgrade can also be enjoyed in the 10-speed automatic where the same enhanced driveability is experienced, though with a greater feeling of throttle response and stronger connection with the 10-speed box making it the ultimate touring GT car.