Tickford’s new Adventure X Pack for PX2/PX3 Ranger owners combines the most popular elements from the Tickford range into a cost effective package to make your Ranger XLT, FX4 or XLS stand out from the crowd.
Tough styling is front and centre on the Adventure Pack starting with Tickford flares widening the body to accommodate our tough black 20 x 9 inch Tickford Ranger wheels wrapped in all terrain tyres.
SIGNATURE STYLING & PERFORMANCE
Our signature Tickford grille insert sits up front, combined with the Tickford LunaChrome tailgate badge. Step up in style with the Tickford side steps which are perfectly complimented by our new sports bar & tonneau cover as well as matching front and rear light surrounds.
Driving performance is also enhanced in the Adventure Pack with a Tickford performance tune and side exiting exhaust combining to giving you the power to take on class leading six cylinders.
Of course all upgrades are backed up by our Tickford Warranty giving you total peace-of-mind.
Adventure X Pack for Wildtrak (PX2/PX3)
>> 2.0 L diesel ECU recalibration is not available.
- Tickford ECU recalibration (3.2 L diesel)
- Tickford 3″ stainless steel cat-back exhaust
- Dual side-outlet exhaust tips
- Tickford Lunachrome tailgate badge
- Tickford front bar with in-built LED bar
- Tickford grille insert
- 18”x9” ET20 Tickford wheels
- BFGoodrich K02 285/60R18 (~8mm ride height gain)
- Matte black flares
- Blackout light surrounds
- Tickford door sill plates
- Tickford side steps
- Tickford driveline warranty*
- Tickford parts warranty*
The pack items listed above can be purchased separately.
PX2: Manufacture Year 2015-2017
PX3: Manufacture Year 2018+
The Adventure X Pack comes with a naturally aspirated ECU recalibration which is unique to the Ranger 3.2 L diesel engine.
(Not available for the Ranger/Raptor 2.0 L TT diesel engine.)
- Power increase between 10%-15%
- Torque increase between 15%-20%
- Improves throttle response and shift patterns
- Access to higher torque for more pulling power
Want more power, torque and better fuel economy from a package that gives you peace of mind?