- Tickford naturally aspirated ECU recalibration
- Tickford individual build number
- Tickford Enhanced badge
- 20-inch Tickford wheels, available in black and deep bronze
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tyres
- 25mm lowered coil-over sports suspension developed in conjunction with H&R^
- BONUS: Tickford side stripe decal
- Tickford driveline warranty*
- Tickford parts warranty*
The 400 Power Pack comes with a naturally aspirated ECU recalibration.
- Power increase between 10-15%
- increased power delivery from low and mid rev range
- Increased torque spread, from low to high rpm
- Power delivery can be held longer in every gear
- Can be driven aggressively with access to increased power in a broader rev range
- Improved/direct transmission response to throttle demand
- Enhanced driveability and increased power without the expense of supercharging
The performance upgrade can also be enjoyed in the 10-speed automatic where the same enhanced driveability is experienced, though with a greater feeling of throttle response and stronger connection with the 10-speed box making it the ultimate touring GT car.
*The Tickford 400 Power Pack ECU tune was achieved on an MY18 Mustang featuring a 6-speed manual in controlled conditions. The 10-speed automatic typically reduces the maximum power output due to restrictions in the engine safety management.